Saturday, September 12, 2015

Extravaganza Recap Video One: Jewelry with Base & Bling


 
Ok so during this process I've learned a few things.... I am NOT a techi person, lol.  Tamytha Jenkins you already knew that!  This is my very first video I've ever made myself...so you are getting the raw, uncut, blooper, whatever comes out of my mouth version, cause I don't think there would be any way I could edit the video!  I was able to push record and that was about it....after this video I decided to download it....the file size was to big for blogger and my software was unable to compress the file, so I drove to my dad's office Friday afternoon and had him compress the file for me.  Thank goodness for daddy...he saved the day, well at least the first video that is.   With the problems I had with this video, I stopped recording at that point...so my remaining videos will be available on Tuesday...I finished them this afternoon and I'll take them to my dad's office on Monday.   I apologize for any inconvenience...so check back for the following videos Tuesday, September 15Th at 9:00 p.m. (est):

Scrapbooking and card making with Base and Bling
Altered projects and Home Decor with Base and Bling 

As mentioned in the video, I have more jewelry using Base & Bling somewhere..... that I'd love to show you!   So I see a forth video coming soon...in the mean time here are pictures until I can find them.  Enjoy.  AND If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment :)
 Using photos for special keepsakes and charms for earrings.
 A combination of photo and charm to square pendant, with glitter paper earrings.
Using photos for necklace and charms for earrings.
 How about our assortment/buttons for necklaces?
 Resin flower glues to a heart charm.
Velum stickers under square glass.

I added a red glitter layer on a heart charm to make this necklace.
Charm bracelet.
Using E600 glue to adhered 3 heart charms together to make this piece.
Souvenir necklace from my First Convention!
 Eek!
Cricut cuts and adding found objects.
Souvenir necklace using a hat pin from Disney.

 Paper and resin flower necklace with liquid glass.
 Leather bracelet using rectangle pendant.
 Georgie paper necklace.
Paper flower necklace
Paper flower hair clips and ring.

 Halloween Cricut necklace.
 Cricut dog collar.

Thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends!
 :)


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE THEM all! We use to have to "audition" with a video to teach at Extravaganza…loved keeping the bloopers in. Im sure after watching hundreds that Corp loved the giggles, too! Great Job Tamara!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)